Wednesday 12 March 2014

If I Was A Boy (Entry 8)(Individual)(Yana Rahman)


If I were a boy, I want to be a good person in the sight of people, I would not make it worthwhile things that can degrade the family. Other than that, I also want to be a boy most worthy to the family, took over the responsibility as head of the family when father not at home.

Besides, I want to be a boy who always keep the heart of a girls, and keep them well. I would never hurt a girls because I know how it feels when played by a boy. Other than that, I will also try to understand the heart of a girl and when I became a husband I would take on the responsibility of educating my wife and my children properly.

Next, if i were a boy, I want to make things that girl can not do, such as helped mother lifting a heavy objects. Besides, I like to dress smartly and take care of myself so I look attractive and handsome.

               Lastly, if I were a boy I would like to be a good boy and never do something that's can make people around me would be hated and cursed me about my attitude and I would try to be a boy who likes to help people and I do not will be stuck in a group who like to make things that are not beneficial.

No comments:

Post a Comment