Wednesday 12 March 2014

If I Was A Boy (Entry 8)(Individual)(Farhana Riadi)


I'm just an ordinary girl. I wonder that girl cannot do something what a boy do it. So, I think if I was a boy I want to have short hair. Its make me feels very free and cool. I just want to look handsome to attract women and also defend beard and mustache. Its look matured man and very style to me.

If I was a boy, I want to be the protector of women that can protect women from danger. In addition, I can work long hours to make money in getting married. Then, I may be the head of the family and guide my children and wives.

If I was a boy, I would hang out with friends until midnight. Because its make me feel free without warning parents. I also want to feel the shirtless man wearing a shirt in complete tie. A man dressed in a shirt and tie straps showing with a  fixed position and career.

Futhermore, if I was a boy, I want to ride a powerful motorcycle like Kawasaki. A man who riding a powerful motorcycle would look dashing and stylish. 

Besides, if I was a boy, I would demand of myself move courtesy towards my companions and friends, and indeed towards strangers as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment