Tuesday 4 February 2014

My Simple Profile (Entry 1)(Individual)


          My name is Liyana binti Abdul Rahman. I'am 19 years old. I'am from Johor Bahru. I have four siblings, one boy and three girls. My father works at Pelabuhan Tanjung Pelepas. He is 55 years old. He is a hardworking and loving father. My mother's name is Mariah binti Mohammad. She is a housewife and her age is 48 years old. She is a caring and responsible mother. I have one brother and two sisters. My brother's name is Sazali. He is married and his wife's name Suzana. He has one son, but this February he will get a second son. My sister's name is Melissa. She is 28 years old. She works at Kenny Rogers Roaster. She is an Assistant Manager. She is independent. She likes to go shopping. My second sister's name is Emyliza. She is 24 years old. She works as an Executive. She is a clever girl. I admired her very much.

          Apart from that, I am from the Teknik Melaka school. I took account class before I apply for this college. I studied form 6 at Mutiara Rini School. After that, I choose this college to continue my study. I applied for an Information Technology course, but I exchange it to Computer System and Networking. I like to study at this college.

No comments:

Post a Comment